26 x 8 ft. Grand Cabin Canvas Tent with Awning
Product Code: 6160
Availability:Out of stock
The Grand Cabin is the king of camping tents. Camp in comfort and style with this rugged and versatile, full-featured, canvas cabin tent, ideal for those extended use occasions. The tent features three rooms: The grand room in the center (11.5 x 8 ft.), and left and right bedrooms (8 x 7 ft.). The rooms are divided with canvas curtains with zippered doors. A spacious 12 x 8 ft. awning with an optional wall enclosure (sold separately) creates the perfect picnic or living area, providing shade, and protection from the weather and critters. Eight large windows provide openness, outside views, and excellent airflow. The no-see-um screen mesh keeps out the smallest pests. Four doors with top-grade YKK #10 zippers offer convenient access. The doors are located front and back on the grand room (center) and at the end of each bedroom. The tall ceiling (7.5 ft at peak) and steep wall design (5 ft at the ends) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort.
Made with premium grade, Hydra-ShieldTM, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make this canvas watertight, yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess. The robust 1" steel tube poles with welded corner braces will hold up to the weather. The floor is made with puncture resistant, 13.5 oz vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. Zippered storage bag and hefty, 12" steel tent stakes included. Requires two adults for set up. Limited lifetime warranty.
• Three room design. two canvas divider walls with zippered doors.
• Spacious 7.5 ft peak ceiling height and steep walls. Stand up, walk around comfort.
• Deluxe Awning 12 x 8 ft. with steel frame.
• Four Large D-shaped doors (front, back and bedroom ends).
• Eight Large windows provide openness, and airflow. No-see-um screen mesh keeps out pests.
• Two Privacy gusset windows. Allow for privacy and airflow even during rainy weather.
• Hydra-ShieldTM 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable.
• Sturdy steel tube frame, reinforced with welded corner braces.
• Heavy-duty, 12-inch, steel rod tent stakes.
• Zippered storage bag.
This item ships in two cartons. Additional charges may apply for express shipping.
Approx. Weight: 174 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags. Stores in two carry bags approx. 87 lbs. each).
Size: 26 x 8 ft. tent space, plus 12x8 ft. deluxe awning.
Pack Size: Tent--Length: 46 in. Diameter: 14 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter: 12 in.
Ceiling Material: 10 oz Hydra-shieldTM canvas.
Wall Material: 8.5 oz Hydra-ShieldTM canvas.
Floor Material: 13.5 oz vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams.
Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, YKK #8 coil on windows.
Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing.
All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.